This was the best meal of our trip. Our waitress was both professional, and personable. I started with a peach salad which was phenomenal, and the chef altered the vegetarian dish to be vegan. It had seared tofu with baby squash - they were SO cute, little zucchini, pattypan and summer squash.
For our last morning I booked a pre-park opening breakfast at Crystal Palace, so that we could get some nice photos without people, and so that we could get to Space Mountain early. This was the day before the 4th of July, and the holiday crowds had arrived and we had to work around them. This was also seemingly the hottest day of our trip.
And that was it! I got lazy with picture taking by the end. After Magic Kingdom we went downtown to get lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express, and we got more donuts to take home. It was a great trip, I can't wait to go back in November to try the new Be Our Guest restaurant, and hopefully ride the new Little Mermaid ride!


AHHHHH I'm so jealous, I want to go to Disney. Until then I will live my boring life in Massachusetts.
ReplyDeleteI want to go back! The pic of you and your dad is adorable
ReplyDelete