So here's the rest of the weekend - Saturday night we headed into Allston to see
Narrows, which is one of the band's on Tre's label. A lot of our friends came out to the show, including my friend Chrissy who has an amazing fashion blog called
The Hunted and Gathered.
Sunday we went for a long walk in the woods, and then did a lil bit 'tiquing (see what I did there, maybe my readers will start using my hip lingo. Tre likes to say he invented terms like "friends with benefits" and "totes" so I have that to compete with) and then we went to the farm, and to the other farm where Schooner the 18 year old horse totes bit my belly! what a brat. Anyways, here are some pictures for you to scroll through in your blog reader.
 |
| This is from Saturday, I should have put it in the previous post, but I couldn't not show you guys this awesome fireplace set up! |
 |
Split pea soup from our lunch on Saturday


 |
| This is what I woke up to Sunday morning (yes I welcome you all into our bedroom) |
 |
 |
| Bama met horses for the first time, it was cute overload and I'm sad you weren't there to see it |
 |
| Look at those chompers! |
 |
Schooner, the 18 year old horse who eats humans
Another great weekend for the books (er.. for the blog?). I really enjoyed being outside today, got lots of vitamin D and had some much needed exercise. I am on break this week, and the forecast looks perfect. I'll (hopefuly) be working outside getting my garden ready for planting, so expect updates about that. I should also be getting my sewing machine back from repairs, so I'll be blogging about a few projects I have lined up. I hope everyone else had a nice weekend and thanks to those who read my blog, it means a lot. |
And finally, the grand finale - the video of Tre scratching a goat and me laughing
Untitled from
Amanda Maron on
Vimeo.
I need to learn how to use my sewing machine :(
ReplyDelete