Wednesday, May 2, 2012

OMGGZZ BABY AMINALSZZ

Yeah, that was me on Sunday.  But for the sake of chronology...

We got up and went to Todd Farm, as usual.  It was real busy, but I didn't buy anything, trying to save money blah blah blah... Anyways, afterward we headed to Tendercrop for veggies and dog food, and it was so sunny out I wanted to snap some pictures of my girl Salt the Llama.  She was being pretty bossy, and she was playing hard to get but she did finally come over for some carrot tops.  Afterward we wandered into the animal barn, where HOLY SHIT BABY ANIMALS.  It was, as my mom would say, redonkulous.  Piggies snuggling and drinking from bottles, I was dead in the hay - camera in hand.

kind of wish I bought these... 


Ferdinand

See! She's so Sassy.







After the farm we wanted  to head to Mr. India from som Himalayan food, but we were unhappily met with this sign on the door.  Excuse the reflection of my awkward squat, it was for the sake of your lolz.



1 comment: